DCK: Oh, Baby! DCK: Oh, Baby!

OMFG!

HAHAHHAH! that shit was friggin awesome!... the worst part is that that guy with tha glasses, looks just likeme!... except, i dont have such an anoying voice!.... lol!... dman, i wish i could vote 2984698!... but im limited to only 5....! keep up the excelent work guys!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

AWESOME!!!

That is clearly one of the best movies i have ever seen on NewGrounds! Allthough it kinda reminds me about the MadMax movies with Mel Gibson, very similar.... Annyway I have never seen that much work put in to a flash movie before. I love it, and I can't wait to see the full version whenever it comes, allthough it will blow the NG 5meg limit to hell, lol!

Randomly Yours Randomly Yours

KA FARSKEN?

Argh! That was MY NG-robot swimming there, and I did not se my name in the credits!!!1 Exept from that, it was good. Nexst time though, tell me and ill join in on the movie myself...ok

(|) (|)
''
--------

Squeeby responds:

it's in der now, hehe

Osiris Osiris

Good, but lotsa room for improovement

Yay! I loved it! Nice layout and combat system, however there are still lot's of room for improovement. ^_^

Summary; Ish luvs itz!!1

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks! I'll be making lots of changes for the next one, hopefully some are improvements! I have someone else working with me on it to make it even better ; )

School Daze : Osama Game School Daze : Osama Game

argh... God!

dude it was a bit funny at the start, but then i let him have the remote controll, cuz i wanted to see what happend yhen, n' when he got ahold of it, it flew out of his hands, u cant loose this game, nothing happens if u let him get it! THATS STUPID, CUZ I WANNA SEE STUFF BLOW UP!!!!

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

OMGWTF!

I just love theese games (i think iv'e played them all!), nice pics, but there should have been more of them, LOL! I loved thath first song, hahahaha. Great drawings, nice plot/mission. Questions are to easy though. and i realy hope to see another game from you guys soon! :)