Osiris Osiris

Good, but lotsa room for improovement

Yay! I loved it! Nice layout and combat system, however there are still lot's of room for improovement. ^_^

Summary; Ish luvs itz!!1

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks! I'll be making lots of changes for the next one, hopefully some are improvements! I have someone else working with me on it to make it even better ; )

School Daze : Osama Game School Daze : Osama Game

argh... God!

dude it was a bit funny at the start, but then i let him have the remote controll, cuz i wanted to see what happend yhen, n' when he got ahold of it, it flew out of his hands, u cant loose this game, nothing happens if u let him get it! THATS STUPID, CUZ I WANNA SEE STUFF BLOW UP!!!!

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

OMGWTF!

I just love theese games (i think iv'e played them all!), nice pics, but there should have been more of them, LOL! I loved thath first song, hahahaha. Great drawings, nice plot/mission. Questions are to easy though. and i realy hope to see another game from you guys soon! :)

On The Run - The Game On The Run - The Game

Heard of sound?

Tha game plot isn't too bad, but you really need to add some sound to it. Not nesseseraly music...but atleast jump/landing and shooting sounds. And "get hurt" sounds offcourse... But appart from that, all you need is a good loading witch you didn't have. At all! Maybe some better shaddow on the clowds and the doors thoug. And use action scripting so ppl can't right-click and click play. Just trying to help here....