DCK: Oh, Baby! DCK: Oh, Baby!

OMFG!

HAHAHHAH! that shit was friggin awesome!... the worst part is that that guy with tha glasses, looks just likeme!... except, i dont have such an anoying voice!.... lol!... dman, i wish i could vote 2984698!... but im limited to only 5....! keep up the excelent work guys!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

AWESOME!!!

That is clearly one of the best movies i have ever seen on NewGrounds! Allthough it kinda reminds me about the MadMax movies with Mel Gibson, very similar.... Annyway I have never seen that much work put in to a flash movie before. I love it, and I can't wait to see the full version whenever it comes, allthough it will blow the NG 5meg limit to hell, lol!

Randomly Yours Randomly Yours

KA FARSKEN?

Argh! That was MY NG-robot swimming there, and I did not se my name in the credits!!!1 Exept from that, it was good. Nexst time though, tell me and ill join in on the movie myself...ok

(|) (|)
''
--------

Squeeby responds:

it's in der now, hehe

Animation Tutorial 3 Animation Tutorial 3

Wud u be ma frend?

hahahaha...t hats awesome, ill try to make a person lip sync too, cuz now i know how to. lol.

Mac Trek Mac Trek

Awesome

HAHAHA, i had to watch that 3 times, it was so F*** awesome.... LOL
Keep up the great work on this. I hope u make another one! (I'd love to help..haha)

Space Patrol ep.1 english Space Patrol ep.1 english

HAHA....awesome man!

wow... that was cool. Good graphics, good plot. And a mini game, where I could finaly see the front tires move when you turn! Ah! .....Well what im trying to say is that this movie (interactive game story acctualy) was realy good....
I strongley urge you to keep up the good work.

bunny samurais bunny samurais

Hahahaha! heh.......bunny's HAHA

Woh, man. That was great. good animation. nice punchline...i liked it.

EC_Breaking The Habit EC_Breaking The Habit

HOLY FUCK MAN!

That was awesome! I'm a huge fan of Linkin Park, and iv'e tryed to make a music video my self. so i know it's difficult. But this....this was just the best! This is front page stuff man! Keep up the exelent work! I'm putting this submission up for one of my favorites!

War of 2004 War of 2004

Holy jesus step-dancing christ!

Whoa... the movie was great. and the secrets was awesome...Keep up the good work man!

TvP responds: